Mount Royal House

MountRoyal1Bertha Roehl married August Schulz in 1874, and they built Mount Royal in 1906 and operated it until 1920. Their youngest son Harry and his wife Myrtle took over and operated Mount Royal House until 1938 when it was sold to Harry Stuart of Cleveland, Ohio, who renamed the resort Royal Stuart. It was later sold and then resold, being named Cliff House and finally Sunscape.MountRoyal2

Preserving the Past for the Future