Lakeshore House

Lakeshore House was built around 1905 and enlarged to accomodate tourist overflow from Stanton House. Albert and Martha Stanton were the owners that developed the resort, and their son Charles (and Eileen) took over in the 1940s. Mr. Klaiman owned the lodge for a few years, and in the late 50s it was incorporated into the Bayview-Wildwood Resort complex owned by Ron and Rene Stanton.LakeshoreH1LakeshoreH2

Preserving the Past for the Future