Lakeshore House was built in 1898 to the west of Stanton House by Thomas Stanton’s eldest son Albert. It was enlarged in 1905 to accomodate booming tourist overflow from Stanton House. Albert and Martha Stanton were the owners that developed the resort, and their son Charles with his wife Eileen took over in the 1940s. Mr. Klaiman owned the lodge for a few years, and in the late 50s it was incorporated into the Bayview-Wildwood Resort complex owned by Ron and Rene Stanton.
Compiled by David Stanton.