Franklin House

Franklinhous1Franklin2Franklin House began in 1905 as a small resort with accommodation for 40 guests, and was operated for 35 years by William and Elizabeth Franklin, a son and daughter of early pioneer John Franklin. In 1940 it was sold to George Robertshaw of Oshawa. It was bought in 1985 by Andy and Jutta Fisher and is known today as Silver Pines Resort with year-round cottage accommodation.
Compiled by David Stanton.

Preserving the Past for the Future