Located north of Delmonte near Franklin House, Vernon Lodge was one of the later hotels built on Sparrow Lake after the war. By 1958, it had 33 rooms and a dining room seating 50 people, and was a favourite of guests from Rochester, N.Y. In 1969 it was sold to the Mitchells who renamed it Kilworthy Lodge. It burned in 1971 during the offseason and was never replaced.
Compiled by David Stanton.